Leek and Avocado Salad With Grapefruit Dressing
Have you ever tried dressing the salad with grapefruit juice? If not, you’re in for a pleasant surprise. It’s a simple dressing, made out of only 2 ingredients, but it will give the salad a fresh, fruity flavor. As for the salad, try one with leek, bell peppers, avocado, and whatever you like. It’s hard to find a vegetable that doesn’t fit in this combo!
Ingredients Needed for Leek and Avocado Salad With Grapefruit Dressing
½ yellow bell pepper
0.5 green bell pepper
½ red bell pepper
4 cherry tomatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Make Leek and Avocado Salad With Grapefruit Dressing
- Cut the leek, and thinly slice all 3 bell peppers.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in quarters.
- Cut the cucumber in quarters, and then slice it very thin. Slice the avocado.
- Squeeze the juice out of the grapefruit and mix it with olive oil.
- Use a large salad bowl and throw in all the veggies.
- Pour dressing over them, mix and serve!