Ingredients Needed for Shrimp in Tomato Sauce
1/4 cup olive oil
4 ounces shrimp
1 onion, minced
2 garlic cloves, sliced
1/2 red bell pepper, diced
1/2 orange bell pepper, diced
1 tomato, diced
2/3 cup canned tomatoes
2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
How to Cook Shrimp in Tomato Sauce
- Heat the oil in a pan over low heat and add the shrimp. Stir it in.
- Add the onion, season with salt and pepper and stir more.
- Add the garlic, red, and orange bell pepper. Stir them in.
- Keep adding the diced tomato and the canned tomatoes, then season with coriander and oregano.
- Crack the eggs on top of the mixture and add the crumbled feta.
- Turn the heat up a little and cook until the eggs are done.