Shrimp in Tomato Sauce
How about a hearty main course where sunny-side-ups are the stars of the show? That’s right. The tangy acidic mixture of tomatoes and bell peppers, flavored with coriander, oregano, onion, and garlic, is here to highlight the fried eggs.
Ingredients Needed for Shrimp in Tomato Sauce
¼ cup olive oil
4 ounces shrimp
1 onion, minced
2 garlic cloves, sliced
½ red bell pepper, diced
½ orange bell pepper, diced
1 tomato, diced
⅔ cup canned tomatoes
2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
How to Make Shrimp in Tomato Sauce
- Heat the oil in a pan over low heat and add the shrimp. Stir it in.
- Add the onion, season with salt and pepper and stir more.
- Add the garlic, red, and orange bell pepper. Stir them in.
- Keep adding the diced tomato and the canned tomatoes, then season with coriander and oregano.
- Crack the eggs on top of the mixture and add the crumbled feta.
- Turn the heat up a little and cook until the eggs are done.