Ingredients Needed for Shrimp and Avocado Salad
For the shrimp:
1 tablespoon olive oil
7 ounces of shrimp
1 teaspoon chili flakes
2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3 rosemary sprigs
For the avocado and tomato salad:
2 tablespoons of orange juice
2 garlic cloves, crushed
How to Cook Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- For the shrimp: Heat the olive oil into a skillet. Add the shrimp and cook them evenly on both sides, for 3-4 minutes total time. Transfer them to a bowl.
- Season the shrimp with pepper. Add the chili flakes, fresh parsley, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, rosemary sprigs, and drizzle some more olive oil. Marinate for 1 hour.
- For the avocado and tomato salad: Dice the tomato, add it to a bowl, and season with sea salt.
- Peel and cut the avocado into small cubes. Add them to a bowl and also add the remaining lemon juice, orange juice, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, garlic, and salt. Stir.
- Assembling the salad: Make 2 small layered salads starting with avocado, a layer of tomatoes and place the shrimp on top. If you want, you can use stainless steel rings to shape the salad.