Ingredients Needed for Sea Bream With Tomato and Red Pepper Stew
2 red peppers
5 ounces of sea bream, fillets
2 large tomatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
½ teaspoon paprika powder
½ teaspoon cumin powder
½ tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
How to Cook Sea Bream With Tomato and Red Pepper Stew
- Heat your grill and lay the red peppers and sea bream fillets on it. Grill them on all sides, for 10-15 minutes total time. Set them aside.
- Fill a large saucepan with water and place it on the stove top at medium-high heat. Bring it to a boil. Make a shallow criss-cross cut at the bottom of each tomato, and sink them into the boiling water for a few seconds. Take them out of the water and set them aside to cool a little.
- Peel the red peppers and the tomatoes. Chop them.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet and add the crushed garlic and cook it for 30 seconds. Add the tomatoes and grilled peppers. Add the paprika powder, ground cumin, sea salt, and cayenne pepper. Stir and cook until the tomatoes are soft.
- Serve the tomato and red pepper stew with grilled sea bream. Garnish with fresh parsley.