Ingredients Needed for Beef Kebab Sandwich
7 ounces of ground beef
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon tex mex seasoning
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup flour
2 eggs, whisked
½ cup breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for frying
4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 red onion, sliced in rings
½ lettuce head, chopped
1 chili, sliced
½ cucumber, thinly sliced
4 tablespoons of ketchup
12 chilis es, multi-colored
How to Cook Beef Kebab Sandwich
- Place the ground beef in a large bowl and add the chili flakes, tex mex seasoning, baking powder, and salt. Stir until the ingredients are well combined.
- Place the wooden sticks into a bowl with water so they hydrate before grilling. Also place a bowl with water next to you so you can soak your hands before making the kebabs.
- Using your hands, form a long, flat kebab around the skewer. Press with your hands so that the meat glues itself to the stick.
- Wrap each kebab with a cheese slice. Coat them with flour then with the whisked egg and finally with breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a skillet on high heat. Deep-fry the kebabs for about 3-4 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Take one baguette and slice it through the middle. Spread 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise on the bottom bun and top with lettuce, chili and cucumber slices, 1 kebab, 1 tablespoon of ketchup, and three colored chilies.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 additional sandwiches.