Calories: 222 kCal / serving
- 11 g
- 6 g
- 17 g
Ingredients Needed for Sausages in Braided Puff Pastry
2 tablespoons of flour
1 puff pastry
How to Make Sausages in Braided Puff Pastry
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Dust the flour on your work surface and roll out the puff pastry sheet.
- Cut six thin strips of puff pastry, by width of the sheet.
- Cut the remaining pastry into 2 squares.
- In a ceramic oven tray, put the 2 squares of puff pastry.
- Cut the sausages in half. Put 2 halves on each pastry square.
- Braid the strips of puff pastry around the sausage.
- Cook in the oven for 35 minutes.