Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Pork Mince and Wedges Casserole
4 bacon slices
vegetable oil for frying
1 pound minced meat
½ teaspoon curry powder
½ teaspoon coriander powder
¼ cup tomato sauce
3 potatoes, medium size, cut into wedges
3.5 ounces of cheddar cheese, shredded
3.5 ounces of mozzarella cheese, shredded
3 tablespoons of chopped dill
How to Cook Cheesy Pork Mince and Wedges Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Heat a skillet and fry the bacon slices on both sides until crispy. Set aside. When the bacon cools, chop it into small pieces.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil into the same skillet. Add the minced meat and cook it, stirring often, until the meat turns brown.
- Add salt, curry and coriander powder. Stir.
- Add the tomato sauce and stir again. When the meat is cooked through, set it aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a deep skillet and fry the wedges until golden.
- Add the potato wedges, in one layer, into a round glass bakeware pan.
- Add a layer of mozzarella (one-quarter of the whole quantity) and sprinkle some chopped dill.
- Add a layer of cooked minced meat, then the shredded Cheddar, and again some dill.
- Sprinkle the bacon pieces and top with the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake it for 20 minutes.