1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 pork sausages
2 garlic cloves, sliced
2 thyme sprigs
¼ cup chicken stock
3 bread slices, cubed
1 pound turkey breast
1-ounce butter, melted
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Slice the sausages and add them in the skillet.
- Cook them for 1-2 minutes, until they turn crispy and brown.
- Add the sliced garlic and thyme.
- Add the chicken stock, then the cubed bread and cook everything for 1 more minute.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Next place the turkey breast on your wooden board. Slice it through the middle, opening it, so you can make room for the filling.
- Cover it with plastic foil and tenderize it to make room for the filling. Remove the plastic wrap.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper. Add the sausage filling on one side of the meat and roll towards the opposite end. Press it well and be careful so you don’t lose any of the filling.
- Cover the meat with aluminum foil. Bake it for the next 30 minutes. When it’s ready, remove the aluminum foil and glaze the meat with melted butter.
- Keep the oven on, and cook it again, this time for 15 more minutes.
- Slice the turkey roll and serve with your favorite side.