Ingredients Needed for Beef, Bacon and Veggie Stir-Fry 3 mushrooms, slices
½ iceberg lettuce
0.75 inch - ginger root, peeled, cut into small sticks
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
12 ounces of beef tenderloin, cut into strips
2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
¼ cup red wine
2 spring onions s, slices
3 bacon slices, cut into small pieces
½ teaspoon butter
½ teaspoon salsa sauce
1 ounce shimeji mushroom
½ zucchini, sliced
2 tablespoons of sweet corn
⅓ cup almond flake
1 teaspoon paprika powder
How to Cook Beef, Bacon and Veggie Stir-Fry
- Slice the mushrooms. Cut the carrot lengthwise, then slice it. Chop the iceberg lettuce.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the ginger for just a few seconds, to flavor the oil.
- Add the beef tenderloin strips and start frying it. Add the oregano, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, and red wine.
- Stir and cook until the wine reduces.
- Add half of the spring onion slices and cook them for 1 more minute. Set the meat aside.
- Take another skillet and heat it on the stove, without any fat. Add the bacon and the chopped onion.
- Cook until the bacon becomes crispy and the onion softens.
- Add the butter and the salsa sauce and stir.
- Add the brown mushrooms, Shimeji mushrooms, zucchini, and carrots. Stir-fry them for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the remaining oyster sauce, sweet corn, and season with salt. Stir well.
- Add the cooked beef, iceberg lettuce, and the remaining spring onion. Stir-fry for 1 more minute. Set aside.
- Roast the almond flakes for 1 minute in another skillet.
- Sprinkle roasted almond flakes over the dish and serve.