Beef, Bacon and Veggie Stir-Fry
If you feel creative and thinking to experiment with Chinese foods at home, you’ll have to buy some basic ingredients like meat, mushrooms, veggies, and, of course, Asian spices and sauces. This beef, bacon and veggie stir-fry is a good dish to start with!
Ingredients Needed for Beef, Bacon and Veggie Stir-Fry
3 mushrooms, slices
½ iceberg lettuce
0.75 inch - ginger root, peeled, cut into small sticks
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
12 ounces of beef tenderloin, cut into strips
2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
¼ cup red wine
2 spring onions s, slices
3 bacon slices, cut into small pieces
½ teaspoon butter
½ teaspoon salsa sauce
1 ounce shimeji mushroom
½ zucchini, sliced
2 tablespoons of sweet corn
⅓ cup almond flake
1 teaspoon paprika powder
How to Make Beef, Bacon and Veggie Stir-Fry
- Slice the mushrooms. Cut the carrot lengthwise, then slice it. Chop the iceberg lettuce.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the ginger for just a few seconds, to flavor the oil.
- Add the beef tenderloin strips and start frying it. Add the oregano, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, and red wine.
- Stir and cook until the wine reduces.
- Add half of the spring onion slices and cook them for 1 more minute. Set the meat aside.
- Take another skillet and heat it on the stove, without any fat. Add the bacon and the chopped onion.
- Cook until the bacon becomes crispy and the onion softens.
- Add the butter and the salsa sauce and stir.
- Add the brown mushrooms, Shimeji mushrooms, zucchini, and carrots. Stir-fry them for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the remaining oyster sauce, sweet corn, and season with salt. Stir well.
- Add the cooked beef, iceberg lettuce, and the remaining spring onion. Stir-fry for 1 more minute. Set aside.
- Roast the almond flakes for 1 minute in another skillet.
- Sprinkle roasted almond flakes over the dish and serve.