Cheesy Spinach Pie
This spinach pie is as simple as it gets. Which means that you don’t have to be an experienced chef to make it and you won’t run into many problems while cooking it. Its delicious flavor comes from the generous amount of cheese we poured into it. It’s also spiced up with nutmeg, paprika, and some Dijon mustard.
Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Spinach Pie
⅔ cup flour
½ teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon butter
3.5 ounces of spinach
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
½ cup cheddar, shredded
How to Make Cheesy Spinach Pie
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Add the flour in a large bowl.
- Add the paprika powder, baking powder, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Mix well, and add the Dijon mustard, eggs, and milk. Mix until you obtain a smooth batter.
- Lay half of the spinach on the bottom of a baking tray. Top it with half of the mozzarella and Cheddar. Add the remaining spinach, mozzarella and Cheddar.
- Pour the batter on top.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 30 minutes.