Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Spinach Pie
⅔ cup flour
½ teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon butter
3.5 ounces of spinach
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
½ cup cheddar, shredded
How to Make Cheesy Spinach Pie
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Add the flour in a large bowl.
- Add the paprika powder, baking powder, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Mix well, and add the Dijon mustard, eggs, and milk. Mix until you obtain a smooth batter.
- Lay half of the spinach on the bottom of a baking tray. Top it with half of the mozzarella and Cheddar. Add the remaining spinach, mozzarella and Cheddar.
- Pour the batter on top.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 30 minutes.