Ingredients Needed for Salmon With Couscous and Broccoli
12 ounces of salmon
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
1 thyme sprig
½ cup raisins
1 tablespoon pine nuts
5 broccoli florets
4 ounces of couscous, cooked
How to Make Salmon With Couscous and Broccoli
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook it until golden.
- Add thyme, raisins, and pine nuts. Stir for 1 minute, remove the thyme sprig, and add the broccoli.
- Season with salt, pepper, and cook everything for 2 more minutes.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place the salmon in the skillet skin-side down and season it with salt and pepper.
- Cook it for around 3-4 minutes, until the skin becomes crispy. Flip it over with a spatula, and cook it until it feels firm to the touch.
- Serve it with couscous!