Ingredients Needed for Fried Eggs With Cheese Sauce
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 cup heavy cream
¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
¼ cup shredded mozzarella
1 teaspoon chopped dill
How to Make Fried Eggs With Cheese Sauce
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the eggs. Season them with salt.
- Fry the bacon slices in a skillet, without using vegetable oil.
- Put the heavy cream in a saucepan. Add the Cheddar cheese and the mozzarella.
- Cook them together until the cheese melts.
- Crumble 3 slices of fried bacon in small pieces and add them in the cheese sauce. If you want the sauce to be thicker, add some more Cheddar.
- Place the fried eggs on a plate and top them with cheese sauce.
- Crumble the remaining fried bacon and sprinkle it over the eggs.
- Before you serve the eggs, add some chopped dill.