Ingredients Needed for Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Rainbow Carrots
10 ounces of rainbow carrots
2 small potatoes, thinly sliced
1 garlic head, halved
6 rosemary sprigs
2 teaspoons of vegetable oil
How to Cook Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Rainbow Carrots
- Preheat the oven to 440°F/220°C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Lay the carrots evenly on the tray. Add the potato slices, garlic, and rosemary between the carrots.
- Drizzle some vegetable oil and season with salt.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 15-25 minutes.