Calories: 505 kCal / serving
- 66 g
- 25 g
- 15 g
Ingredients Needed for Salmon Poke With Cucumber and Carrot6 ounces of salmon ½ avocado, thinly sliced ½ cucumber, julienne sliced 1 teaspoon wasabi paste 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds 5 ounces of rice 1 tablespoon peas 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds seaweed
How to Make Salmon Poke With Cucumber and Carrot
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package. Drain and set it aside to cool.
- Place the salmon on your working surface and cut it into chunks.
- Place the fish in a large bowl. Add the wasabi paste, dark soy sauce, rice vinegar, white sesame seeds, and mix everything.
- Place the rice in 2 separate bowls. Place the thinly sliced veggies according to your preferences. Top it with the marinated salmon.
- Serve with a few peas and black sesame seeds on top.