Ingredients Needed for Salmon Poke With Cucumber and Carrot
6 ounces of salmon
½ avocado, thinly sliced
½ cucumber, julienne sliced
1 teaspoon wasabi paste
1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
5 ounces of rice
1 tablespoon peas
1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
How to Cook Salmon Poke With Cucumber and Carrot
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package. Drain and set it aside to cool.
- Place the salmon on your working surface and cut it into chunks.
- Place the fish in a large bowl. Add the wasabi paste, dark soy sauce, rice vinegar, white sesame seeds, and mix everything.
- Place the rice in 2 separate bowls. Place the thinly sliced veggies according to your preferences. Top it with the marinated salmon.
- Serve with a few peas and black sesame seeds on top.