Ingredients Needed for Egg and Cheese Bread Bowl
½ cup cream cheese
¼ red bell pepper, diced
0.25 green bell pepper, diced
1 chili pepper, slices
½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 bread loaf, large
1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon butter, melted
4 garlic cloves, slices
How to Cook Egg and Cheese Bread Bowl
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees F.
- Put the cream cheese in a bowl.
- Add the bell pepper, chili, some fresh thyme, and the eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper, then add the cheddar cheese and mix.
- Cut the bread loaf top and set it aside.
- Scoop out the crumbs from the bottom-part of the loaf and make a bowl.
- Add the cheese mixture in the bread bowl and sprinkle breadcrumbs over it.
- Lay a baking tray with parchment paper and place the bread bowl on it.
- Bake it for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, scoop out the crumbs from the top part of the bread.
- Grease the crumb and the interior of the top bread with melted butter.
- Place them in a ceramic baking tray and add garlic cloves on top.
- Bake them for 10 minutes to 360 degrees F/180 degrees F.
- Serve the cream cheese straight from the bread bowl dipping the garlic bread in it.