Ingredients Needed for Rosemary and Garlic Lamb Roll
¼ cup olive oil
2 tablespoons of rosemary
2 tablespoons of dried mint
3 tablespoons of chives
1 pound lamb
5 garlic cloves
3 rosemary sprigs
How to Cook Rosemary and Garlic Lamb Roll
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F/ 150 degrees C.
- Make a marinade out of the olive oil, rosemary, dried mint, chives, salt, and pepper.
- Peel the garlic cloves, make incisions in the lamb and put the cloves in the holes.
- Pour the marinade over the lamb and rub the meat on one side. Sprinkle salt and add the rosemary sprigs.
- Roll the lamb so that the marinade stays on the inside. Secure it with toothpicks and string.
- Remove the toothpicks.
- Rub the lamb roll with the excess marinade on the tray.
- Cook in the oven for 80 minutes.