Calories: 305 kCal / serving
- 14 g
- 29 g
- 15 g
Ingredients Needed for Pork Tenderloin With Sauteed Vegetables
9 ounces of pork tenderloin
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ cup yogurt
1 tablespoon mustard
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon butter
2 garlic cloves
½ cup peas, boiled
2 ounces of green beans
3 cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
How to Make Pork Tenderloin With Sauteed Vegetables
- Slice the pork tenderloin in about 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick slices.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over high heat. Add the meat and cook it for about 5-6 minutes, turning it from time to time until you get a beautiful golden-brown crust.
- In order to make the sauce, use a small bowl and add the yogurt, mustard, brown sugar, dill, salt, and pepper. Mix everything until smooth.
- For cooking the veggies, heat a skillet over medium heat and melt the butter. Reduce the heat and add 2 garlic cloves. Let them in the pan for 1 minute then remove them. Add the peas, green beans, and cherry tomatoes. Cook them for 2-3 minutes.
- Take a plate and place the sautéed veggies in the middle. Top them with the pork, and serve with a nice drizzle of the yogurt sauce.