Ingredients Needed for Roasted Squash, Spinach and Walnut Salad
10 ounces of butternut squash, diced
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon mustard
½ red onion, chopped
1 teaspoon thyme
3 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds
3 ounces of baby spinach
1 ounce of pecan nuts
2 ounces of feta cheese
How to Make Roasted Squash, Spinach and Walnut Salad
- Add the diced squash in a baking tray. Season with salt, pepper, and a drizzle of oil.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 15 minutes at 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Prepare the salad dressing. Grab a small blender and add the oil, red wine vinegar, honey, mustard, onion, and season with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Blend the mixture until smooth.
- Add the roasted squash in a large salad bowl along with the pomegranate seeds, baby spinach, pecan nuts, and crumbled feta cheese.
- Mix everything and serve it with the salad dressing.