Ingredients Needed for Sesame-Crusted Tuna
6 ounces of tuna
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 ounce sesame seeds
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 teaspoon ginger
How to Cook Sesame-Crusted Tuna
- Slice the tuna into 2 triangular shaped pieces, about 0.4 inches (1 cm) thick.
- Mix the sesame seeds with 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil and coat the tuna with it.
- Put the coated tuna in a frying pan with a small quantity of vegetable oil. Fry them for 30 minutes on each side.
- Separately, in a cup add the olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper and then squeeze the lime to make a marinade.
- When the fish is cooked, slice it into 5 to 6 pieces.
- Serve it with marinade on top.