Ingredients Needed for Rice Noodle Burger
5 ounces of rice noodles
8 ounces of minced meat
1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon turmeric paste
1 spring onion, chopped
1 tablespoon sesame oil
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 cup lettuce, finely chopped
2 carrots, shredded
white sesame seeds
How to Cook Rice Noodle Burger
- Add the minced meat to a large bowl. Add the egg yolk and season with salt and pepper. Add the turmeric paste, spring onion, and sesame oil. Mix everything until smooth.
- Next, add the rice noodles to a large bowl and pour hot water to cover them entirely. Soak them according to the instructions on the package (for about 8 to 10 minutes).
- Shape the meat mixture into 4 patties.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the patties on both sides, according to your preferences. Set them aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Divide the noodles into 8 separate piles. Add each pile in the skillet and press them with a spatula. Cook them on each side until slightly golden and crispy.
- Each noodle pile will serve as a burger bun.
- Assemble the burgers: Top one rice noodle bun with sriracha sauce, lettuce, burger patty, shredded carrot, more sriracha and lettuce, and some sesame seeds. Complete each burger with another rice noodle bun.
- Assemble the next 3 burgers.