Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Peanut Butter Cheeseburger
3 slices of bacon, chopped
14 ounces of ground beef
½ teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon peanut butter
1 tablespoon butter
4 slices of cheddar
2 burger buns
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 teaspoon mustard
1 teaspoon soy sauce
½ teaspoon tabasco
1 ounce arugula
2 slices of tomato
How to Make Bacon and Peanut Butter Cheeseburger
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the bacon in it and cook it until golden.
- Add the ground beef in a large bowl and mix it with fried bacon, chili flakes, garlic powder, onion powder, egg, and peanut butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix it with a spatula to combine the ingredients.
- Pour a drop of olive oil into your hands and shape the mixture into 2 burger patties.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the butter in it and melt it.
- Add the burger patty and cook it until browned (around 7 minutes).
- Flip them on the other side and cook for 2-3 minutes. Top the patties with the Cheddar slices. Cook until the Cheddar melts (3-4 minutes).
- Add the mayo in a small bowl and mix it with mustard, soy sauce, and tabasco sauce. Mix with a teaspoon.
- Start assembling the burger. Spread the sauce over the bottom side of the bun. Top with arugula, burger patty, tomato, pickles, and ketchup.
- Finish it with the top side of the bun.
- Use the ingredients to make 2 cheeseburgers.