Ingredients Needed for Raw Vegan Banana Pudding
3.5 ounces of date
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
2 ounces of cashew
1 ounce organic chocolate chip
1 tablespoon coconut oil
How to Cook Raw Vegan Banana Pudding
- Peel the bananas and slice them.
- Place them on a plate and refrigerate them for 1 hour.
- Separately, add the dates in your blender. Also add cocoa, cashews, chocolate chips, and coconut oil. Take the bananas out of the fridge, and add them in the blender.
- Blend everything until all the ingredients combine into a smooth mash.
- Serve it in tall glasses, with redcurrants and blueberries on top!