Raw Vegan Banana Pudding
You will undoubtedly enjoy this great dessert whether you’re on a raw-vegan diet or not. You can easily make it in 10 minutes using some bananas, dates, cashews, and chocolate chips. Place them in the blender, press the power button and let it do the work for you!
Ingredients Needed for Raw Vegan Banana Pudding
3.5 ounces of dates
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
2 ounces of cashew nuts
1 ounce of organic chocolate chips
1 tablespoon coconut oil
How to Make Raw Vegan Banana Pudding
- Peel the bananas and slice them.
- Place them on a plate and refrigerate them for 1 hour.
- Separately, add the dates in your blender. Also add cocoa, cashews, chocolate chips, and coconut oil. Take the bananas out of the fridge, and add them in the blender.
- Blend everything until all the ingredients combine into a smooth mash.
- Serve it in tall glasses, with redcurrants and blueberries on top!