Calories: 623 kCal / serving
- 44 g
- 7 g
- 49 g
Ingredients Needed for Vegetarian Riceburger
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
¼ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
¼ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
0.25 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 spring onion, thinly sliced
½ avocado, small dices
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
7 ounces of sushi rice, cooked
How to Make Vegetarian Riceburger
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the bell pepper and spring onion.
- Cook everything for 2-3 minutes, until softened.
- Separately, add the diced avocado in a bowl. Mix it with soy sauce and vinegar.
- Shape the sushi rice into 2 separate patties, around 1.8 ounces (50 grams) each.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the patties and cook them for 1 minute per side. Add a touch of soy sauce.
- Now start assembling the burger. Grab one of the rice patties and place it on a wooden board. Top it with the diced avocado, sauteed veggies, and sriracha sauce.
- Top it with the second patty and press down on it.