Ingredients Needed for Raspberry and Oreo Cocoa Cake
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon rum essence
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
5 ounces of oreo biscuit
1 tablespoon melted butter
5 ounces of raspberry
2 ounces of raspberry for garnishing
How to Cook Raspberry and Oreo Cocoa Cake
- Add the eggs, sugar, and rum essence to the mixer bowl and mix them until you have a smooth cream.
- Sift the flour over the cream, add the cocoa powder and mix more.
- Put the Oreo cookies into a ziplock bag and crush them. Add them to the mixer bowl and mix. Set aside.
- Coat a flan cake pan with melted butter, sprinkle it with some flour, and pour the cream into it. Add the raspberries and bake for 30 minutes at 380⁰F/190⁰C.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with powdered sugar using a sieve, garnish with fresh mint leaves and more raspberries, and serve.