Ingredients Needed for Purple and White Potato Cheesy Casserole
3 potatoes, thinly sliced
2 purple potatoes, thinly sliced
1 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 garlic clove, chopped
0.5 ounce anchovy
1 ounce butter, melted
⅓ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Cook Purple and White Potato Cheesy Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/220°C.
- Peel off the skin of the potatoes and slice them very thin, almost like chips.
- Add them in a large bowl, with heavy cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Add garlic, anchovies, a few chives, and mix everything until smooth.
- Spread melted butter on the bottom of an oven tray, and fill it with the potato mixture. Top with shredded parmesan, and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake the casserole in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Serve it warm!