Ingredients Needed for Vegetarian Tacos
1 red onion, diced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
10 ounces of mushroom, cut into quarters
¼ zucchini, diced
½ red bell pepper, diced
½ yellow bell pepper, diced
3 garlic cloves
¼ cup heavy cream
3 tortilla wraps
1 baby spinach leaves
3 chili peppers
½ cup yogurt
How to Cook Vegetarian Tacos
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the diced red onion and cook it for about 1 minute, then add the mushrooms and continue to cook stirring often.
- When the onion and mushrooms soften a little, add the zucchini, and bell peppers. Mix.
- Crush the garlic and add it to the skillet.
- Add heavy cream and combine all the ingredients. When ready, set the mixture aside.
- Warm the tortilla wraps, one by one, in a skillet.
- Fold the 3 tortilla wraps like tacos, and place them in a taco holder.
- Lay about 3-4 baby spinach leaves on the bottom of each tortilla wrap.
- Divide the veggie mixture into the three tortillas.
- Slice the chili peppers and remove their seeds. Add some slices to each tortilla.
- Top with yogurt and chop some fresh dill over it.