Ingredients Needed for Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Arugula
4 garlic cloves, crushed
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon fennel seeds
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 pounds of pork shoulder
3 bay leaves
2 cups of arugula
How to Make Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Arugula
- Add the crushed garlic, salt, rosemary, chili flakes, pepper, fennel seeds, and olive oil to a small bowl. Mix until even.
- Add the pork shoulder to a roomy baking dish and coat it with the mixture. Marinate for 2 hours.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil in a pan over high heat and add the pork. Fry for 6 minutes on both sides.
- Transfer the seared pork to the slow cooker, add the bay leaves and cook for 4 hours.
- Transfer the cooked meat on the work surface and shred it.
- Cut each bun horizontally in half. Make sandwiches using the pulled pork and arugula.