Ingredients Needed for Pulled Pork and Cheddar Pastries
1 pound pork
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 puff pastry
7 ounces of shredded cheddar
16 olives, stone-free
How to Cook Pulled Pork and Cheddar Pastries
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Sprinkle the pork with salt, sugar, garlic powder, and paprika powder.
- Put it in the slow cooker, with water on the bottom. Cook it for 2 hours on a low setting.
- The pork is ready when you can pull it apart easily.
- Once it’s ready, use a fork to separate the pork shreds.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet in 16 squares.
- Make egg wash using the eggs and some water.
- With a brush coat the edges of the puff pastry squares.
- On half of the puff pastry squares add some pulled pork shreds, some shredded Cheddar, 2 olives without stones.
- Then cover the squares with the other halves and use a fork to stick the edges together.
- Stick the top of the pastry with a fork.
- Put the 8 pulled pork and cheese pastries on an oven tray.
- Coat them in egg wash.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes.