Ingredients Needed for Pulled Pork and BBQ Sauce Stuffed Apples
1 pound pork
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika powder
½ cup bbq sauce
How to Cook Pulled Pork and BBQ Sauce Stuffed Apples
- Sprinkle the pork with salt, sugar, garlic powder, and paprika powder.
- Put it in the slow cooker, with water on the bottom. Cook it for 2 hours on a low setting.
- The pork is ready when you can pull it apart easily.
- Once it’s ready, use a fork to separate the pork shreds.
- Cut the apples in halves and remove the seeds.
- Add some pulled pork on the bottom halves of the apples.
- Pour BBQ sauce on all of the apples.
- Shred the cabbage and carrots and sprinkle some shreds on each of the apples.
- Cover the bottom half and the topping with the top halves of the apples.