3 medium-sized potatoes
1 teaspoon thyme powder
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
1 cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
0.5 ounce basil leaves
2 ounces of salami, thinly sliced
3 ounces of gouda, thinly sliced
½ cup tomato sauce
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cut the potatoes into French fries.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and lay the potatoes on it.
- Season them with salt, pepper, and thyme powder. Drizzle a bit of olive oil and top them with shredded parmesan.
- Grab a round baking dish, approximately 10 inches (25 cm) in diameter.
- Add half of the French fries on the bottom of the dish. Top with half of the mozzarella and basil.
- Add half of the salami, gouda, and tomato sauce.
- Add the remaining basil, French fries, mozzarella, and salami. You can top it with some more shredded parmesan if you want.
- Slide the dish into the oven for the next 25 minutes at 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.