Pretzel-Crusted Burger Patties
Planning on bringing something new to the table for burger night? Well, how about you try coating your burger patties with crushed pretzels. It will give the patties a delicious, crispy shell, while the inside remains moist and juicy. They’re so good, you can easily serve them on their own, topped with a bit of shredded Cheddar.
Ingredients Needed for Pretzel-Crusted Burger Patties
7 ounces of pretzel
1 egg white
1 tablespoon water
12 ounces of minced meat
How to Make Pretzel-Crusted Burger Patties
- Preheat the oven to 430°F/220°C.
- Place the pretzels in a sealed bag.
- Crush them with a rolling pin.
- Place the egg whites and a touch of water in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Place half of the meat in a hamburger patty press and shape it in a round patty.
- Repeat with the remaining meat.
- Spread the egg white mixture over the meat and coat the patties with the crushed pretzels.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Lay the patties in the tray.
- Cook the meat patties for the next 20 minutes.
- You can serve them topped with some shredded Cheddar.