Ingredients Needed for Pretzel-Crusted Burger Patties
7 ounces of pretzel
1 egg white
1 tablespoon water
12 ounces of minced meat
How to Make Pretzel-Crusted Burger Patties
- Preheat the oven to 430°F/220°C.
- Place the pretzels in a sealed bag.
- Crush them with a rolling pin.
- Place the egg whites and a touch of water in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Place half of the meat in a hamburger patty press and shape it in a round patty.
- Repeat with the remaining meat.
- Spread the egg white mixture over the meat and coat the patties with the crushed pretzels.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Lay the patties in the tray.
- Cook the meat patties for the next 20 minutes.
- You can serve them topped with some shredded Cheddar.