Ingredients Needed for Mushroom and Garlic Mayo Spread
7 ounces mushrooms
1/3 cup vinegar
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
2 garlic cloves, smashed
How to Cook Mushroom and Garlic Mayo Spread
- Add the mushrooms to a pot over low-medium heat. Cover them with water, add the vinegar, bring to a boil and cook for 4 minutes.
- Strain the mushrooms and discard the soup.
- Add the mayo and sour cream to a bowl, season with salt and pepper and mix until even.
- Add the cooked mushrooms, parsley, and garlic to a measuring cup. Blend them together.
- Mix the mushroom mixture and the garlic mayo in a bowl until even.