Calories: 345 kCal / serving
- 4 g
- 24 g
- 31 g
Ingredients Needed for Fennel and Sweet Potato Puree
1 sweet potato, diced
1 carrot thickly sliced
1 onion, quartered
2 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 fennel, sliced
3 tablespoons butter
How to Make Fennel and Sweet Potato Puree
- Fill a pot halfway with water and heat it.
- Add the sweet potato, carrot, onion, and garlic cloves. Season with lemon peel, basil leaves, salt, and pepper.
- Add the olive oil, cover with the lid and boil for 20 minutes.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan over low heat and add the fennel.
- Season with fresh dill, then cook and stir for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked fennel, sweet potato, carrot, and onion to a blender.
- Pour 1/2 cup of vegetable stock over them, season with dill, salt, and pepper. Puree everything.