Ingredients Needed for Classic Hummus With Toasted Pine Nuts
10 ounces of canned chickpeas
1 teaspoon sumac
1 tablespoon tahini
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of pine nuts
2 tortilla wraps
How to Cook Classic Hummus With Toasted Pine Nuts
- Place the canned chickpeas in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and sumac. Add the tahini, olive oil, and pine nuts. Squeeze the juice out of 1 lime.
- Mix everything and blend until you obtain a smooth paste.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the pine nuts. Add a pinch of salt and toast them for 1-2 minutes.
- Use them to top the hummus.
- If you want, you can also heat the tortilla before serving the hummus for a bit of extra crispiness.