Ingredients Needed for Potato, Mushroom and Zucchini Bake
½ cup heavy cream
1 pound potato, thinly sliced
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Potato, Mushroom and Zucchini Bake
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- First thinly slice the mushrooms. Slice the zucchini into 0.4 inch (1 cm) thick slices.
- Place the egg in a small bowl. Add salt, pepper, and heavy cream.
- Lay half of the potatoes on the bottom of a baking tray.
- Pour half of the heavy cream and egg mixture, mushrooms, and half of the mozzarella.
- Top with the remaining potatoes, zucchini, egg mixture, and mozzarella.
- Slide the bake into the oven and cook it for the next 40 minutes!