Potato and Beetroot Cream Soup
There are times when a warming vegetable creamy soup can turn out to be a mood changer. Especially when cold and windy outside. And when beetroot, potatoes, and sour cream are involved it’s guaranteed comfort. By the way, it seems that we’ve outdone ourselves with garnishing this dish. Don’t mind us…
Ingredients Needed for Potato and Beetroot Cream Soup
1 onion, diced
1 parsley root, finely sliced
2 potatoes, cubed
14 ounces canned beetroot
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup sour cream
How to Make Potato and Beetroot Cream Soup
- Add the onion, parsley root, and potatoes to a pot over low heat.
- Cover them with water and boil for about 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the canned beet and olive oil. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes more.
- Mash everything using a hand blender.
- Add the sour cream and stir it in.
- You can serve it garnished with slices of beet and parsley root.