Ingredients Needed for Potato and Beetroot Cream Soup
1 onion, diced
1 parsley root, finely sliced
2 potatoes, cubed
14 ounces canned beetroot
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup sour cream
How to Cook Potato and Beetroot Cream Soup
- Add the onion, parsley root, and potatoes to a pot over low heat.
- Cover them with water and boil for about 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the canned beet and olive oil. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes more.
- Mash everything using a hand blender.
- Add the sour cream and stir it in.
- You can serve it garnished with slices of beet and parsley root.