Calories: 350 kCal / serving
- 49 g
- 5 g
- 17 g
Ingredients Needed for Sweet Oat Bars
7 ounces of butter
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
2 tablespoons of honey
½ cup brown sugar
9 ounces of oat flakes
How to Make Sweet Oat Bars
- First preheat the oven to 390°F/195°C.
- Heat a saucepan and add butter so it can melt. Add maple syrup, honey and brown sugar. Stir until you get a smooth sauce and when butter is completely melted add oat flakes.
- Leave heat on and keep stirring until they absorb all the sauce.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, spread oat flakes on it and bake it for 35 minutes.
- Use a knife and cut it into small bars and serve them with chocolate sauce.