Ingredients Needed for No Fuss Ravioli
8 ounces of dough
2 tablespoons of butter
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
1 teaspoon baking soda
How to Cook No Fuss Ravioli
- Flour your workspace. Stretch the dough and cut medium rectangles.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, over low heat. Add the flour and whisk until it thickens, like a dough.
- Add milk and whisk until you make a thick sauce.
- Add mozzarella to the butter sauce and mix it until the cheese melts.
- When the cheese cream is thicker, add dry herbs. Let it cool.
- On every rectangle of dough, put a tablespoon of cheese cream.
- Roll the dough and twist the edges of it, so that the cream stays in the center.
- Put water into a saucepan and bring to boil. Add the baking soda.
- Boil the pasta for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve warm, with tomato sauce and chives slices.