Ingredients Needed for Pork With Eggs and Chilies
1 pound pork shoulder
3 bay leaves
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 red onions, julienne sliced
8 ounces of cherry tomato, halved
1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon salsa sauce
How to Cook Pork With Eggs and Chilies
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and place it over medium heat.
- Add the salt, bay leaves, and pork shoulder. The water should cover the pork.
- Cook the pork for 60 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the skillet and place it on the wooden board. Use a knife and fork and thinly slice the meat. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the red onion and cook until browned.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, jalapeno, and pork. Add the salsa and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs and cook for 2-3 minutes, while gently stirring.
- You can serve the dish with some crispy tortilla.