Calories: 563 kCal / serving
- 12 g
- 36 g
- 40 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Skewers With Peanut Butter Sauce
2 chicken thighs
3 ounces of peanut butter
⅓ cup coconut milk
How to Make Chicken Skewers With Peanut Butter Sauce
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and slide them through 2 wooden skewers.
- Place the skewers over a heated grill. Cook the chicken for about 10 minutes per side.
- Take them out when ready, and pour 1 cup (250 ml) of water over the grill to pick up leftover meat and juices, so that you can make a chicken stock.
- For the sauce, add the peanut butter in a skillet on medium heat. Add the chicken stock and mix with a spatula. After bringing it to a boil, reduce the heat and pour the coconut milk. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until smooth and creamy.
- Squeeze the lime over the chicken and season it with a pinch of salt.
- Serve the skewers topped with peanut butter sauce.