Pork Ribs With Couscous Salad
How long has it been since you’ve tasted some finger-licking (literally) pork ribs? If you follow our lead, you’ll flavor yours with whiskey, soy sauce, and fajita seasoning. You’ll then fry them and bake them. And as these guys will cook in the oven you’ll put together a couscous and baby spinach salad.
Ingredients Needed for Pork Ribs With Couscous Salad
10 pork ribs
50 millilitres of whisky
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon mixed peppercorns
1 teaspoon fajita seasoning
1 tablespoon cilantro
1 ½ tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon brown sugar
3 ounces of baby spinach
1 small red onion, chopped
2 ounces of walnuts, crumbled
2 radishes, finely sliced
1 cup couscous, boiled
How to Make Pork Ribs With Couscous Salad
- Put the ribs in a bowl. Add the whiskey, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, mixed peppercorns, fajita, cilantro, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix to coat the ribs.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a heat-proof skillet over high heat and add the coated ribs. Fry for 5 minutes on all sides.
- Sprinkle them with brown sugar and bake them for 20 minutes at 400⁰F/195⁰C.
- Add the baby spinach, onion, walnuts, and radish to a bowl, drizzle with the remaining olive oil and mix until even.
- Add the boiled couscous and mix more. Serve the pork ribs over couscous salad.