Ingredients Needed for Pork Ribs With Couscous Salad
10 pork ribs
50 millilitres of whisky
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon mixed peppercorns
1 teaspoon fajita seasoning
1 tablespoon cilantro
1 ½ tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon brown sugar
3 ounces of baby spinach
1 small red onion, chopped
2 ounces of walnuts, crumbled
2 radishes, finely sliced
1 cup couscous, boiled
How to Cook Pork Ribs With Couscous Salad
- Put the ribs in a bowl. Add the whiskey, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, mixed peppercorns, fajita, cilantro, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix to coat the ribs.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a heat-proof skillet over high heat and add the coated ribs. Fry for 5 minutes on all sides.
- Sprinkle them with brown sugar and bake them for 20 minutes at 400⁰F/195⁰C.
- Add the baby spinach, onion, walnuts, and radish to a bowl, drizzle with the remaining olive oil and mix until even.
- Add the boiled couscous and mix more. Serve the pork ribs over couscous salad.