Ingredients Needed for Baked Ham and Vienna Sausage Sandwiches
4 vienna sausages
4 toast breads slices
2 tablespoons of mustard
2 ounces of cheddar cheese, shredded
2 hams slices
1 spring onion, slices
2 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Baked Ham and Vienna Sausage Sandwiches
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cut the Vienna sausages lengthwise, then cut each part in halves.
- Cut 2-4 slices of Cheddar and shred the remaining cheese.
- Spread mustard on one toast slice. Add one slice of ham, two slices of cheddar cheese, 4 pieces of Vienna sausage, sprinkle some spring onion slices, add shredded mozzarella, and top the sandwich with one toast slice.
- Do the same with the second sandwich.
- Lay a baking tray with parchment paper and add the sandwiches.
- Add shredded Cheddar on top.
- Transfer the tray to the oven and bake for 15 minutes.