Pork Loin Roast
Sure, this pork loin roast takes a while to cook, but it’s definitely worth it. But even though it’s time-consuming, it is one of the easiest things you’ll ever cook. Spice it up with some smoked paprika, coriander, thyme, pepper, and soy sauce, to make that delicious pork even tastier, and serve it with a nice side of mashed potatoes!
Ingredients Needed for Pork Loin Roast
2 pounds of pork loin
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of light soy sauce
1 teaspoon smoked paprika powder
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon dried thyme
½ cup water
How to Make Pork Loin Roast
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Take the meat out of the fridge and place it on your working surface.
- Make a few cuts over the meat, about 0.5 inch (1.2 cm) deep.
- Pour the vegetable oil and light soy sauce over the meat.
- Separately, mix the spices on your working surface.
- Place the meat over the spices and rub them all over the surface of the meat.
- Place the meat on a baking tray and pour a bit of water.
- Cook the meat for the next 90 minutes.