Calories: 561 kCal / serving
- 3 g
- 58 g
- 33 g
Ingredients Needed for Pork Loin Roast
2 pounds of pork loin
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of light soy sauce
1 teaspoon smoked paprika powder
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon dried thyme
½ cup water
How to Make Pork Loin Roast
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Take the meat out of the fridge and place it on your working surface.
- Make a few cuts over the meat, about 0.5 inch (1.2 cm) deep.
- Pour the vegetable oil and light soy sauce over the meat.
- Separately, mix the spices on your working surface.
- Place the meat over the spices and rub them all over the surface of the meat.
- Place the meat on a baking tray and pour a bit of water.
- Cook the meat for the next 90 minutes.