Ingredients Needed for Homemade Chocolate Candies
¼ cup mascarpone cheese
3.5 ounces of chocolate
1 teaspoon instant coffee
1 tablespoon coffee
½ cup vanilla mix
How to Cook Homemade Chocolate Candies
- Put the ladyfingers in a blender and process them into fine crumbs.
- Put the crumbs in a bowl.
- Melt the chocolate in a saucepan on low heat.
- Add the mascarpone cheese and the half of the melted chocolate quantity. Mix them.
- Add the ready-made coffee and the vanilla mix.
- Combine all the ingredients to make a dough.
- With your hands, form small balls of dough. You should have about 8-10 balls.
- Freeze them for 1 hour.
- Then, coat the frozen balls with the remaining melted chocolate.
- Let the chocolate cool before serving the balls.