Ingredients Needed for Pork in Aromatic Wine Sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ tablespoon cloves
1 teaspoon allspice
1 teaspoon mixed peppercorn
⅔ cup red wine
8 ounces of pork tenderloin
How to Cook Pork in Aromatic Wine Sauce
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the cloves, some allspices, and some mixed peppercorns.
- Fry the spices for about 1 minute, to make an aromatic oil.
- Add the wine (keep 2 tablespoons of wine for later) and reduce temperature. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Remove the wine sauce from the skillet and put in a ceramic baking dish.
- In the same skillet, fry the pork tenderloin about 3 minutes on each side.
- Put the pork in the wine sauce.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of wine on it.
- Cover the baking dish and cook the meat for 40 minutes to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- When you serve the pork, pour some sauce on it!
- If you want, serve with some prawn crackers.