Ingredients Needed for Pork and Veggie Tagine 12 ounces of pork tenderloin
2 celerys sticks, chopped
1 spring onion, chopped
4 mushrooms, sliced
2 potatoes, diced
1 zucchini, diced
1 cup vegetable stock
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
How to Cook Pork and Veggie Tagine
- Place the pork in a clay baker.
- Add the carrot, celery, spring onion, mushrooms, potatoes, and zucchini.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the vegetable stock.
- Set the oven to 390°F/200°C.
- Cover the clay baker with a lid, and lay it in the oven for the next 50 minutes!