Calories: 568 kCal / serving
- 44 g
- 48 g
- 19 g
Ingredients Needed for Pork and Veggie Casserole7 ounces of pork tenderloin, cut into cubes vegetable oil ½ white onion, diced 1 red bell pepper, chopped 5 garlic cloves ¼ teaspoon cumin seeds ½ cup red wine 1 spring onion, slices 1 teaspoon mustard ⅓ cup tomato sauce salt pepper 1 teaspoon mustard
How to Make Pork and Veggie Casserole
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the pork tenderloin until it turns opaque white.
- Add the carrot and onion and cook them along with the meat.
- Add the red bell pepper, garlic cloves, and cumin. Mix and continue to cook.
- Add red wine and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Add spring onion slices, mustard, and tomato sauce.
- Season with herb salt and pepper.
- Stir and cook the ingredients for a few more minutes. Make sure the pork is tender and vegetables are soft.
- Serve the pork warm, with a side made of rice.