Ingredients Needed for Mushroom Chicken Pizza
¼ cup milk
1 ½ teaspoons of active dry yeast
½ teaspoon sugar
5 ounces of flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ cup water
5 ounces of chicken breast, cut into strips
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
½ red onion, julienne slices
2 mushrooms, slices
½ red bell pepper, slices
¼ cup tomato sauce
1 olive, pitted, slices
3.5 ounces of cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Cook Mushroom Chicken Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Mix the milk with active dry yeast and sugar in a bowl. Wait for the yeast to activate. Wait ten minutes, watching for bubbles or froth.
- Sift the flour and add it to your stand mixer bowl.
- Add the egg.
- Add the yeast to the flour and incorporate it with a spatula.
- Set your mixer to a medium-slow speed to mix the ingredients.
- Add the baking powder. And the water. If needed, add more water. Mix until you get a soft dough.
- Transfer the dough to a bowl, cover with a kitchen towel, and let it rise for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the chicken strips. Add salt and pepper. When the chicken is cooked through, set it aside.
- When the dough rises enough, flour your countertop. Knead the dough into a ball. Sprinkle some more flour on it, then roll out your dough using a rolling pin and giving it an oval shape.
- Lay a baking tray with parchment paper and transfer the pizza crust on it.
- Spread the tomato sauce on it, then add the red onion, mushrooms, olives, and cooked chicken.
- Top the pizza with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake it for 20 minutes.