Ingredients Needed for Spicy Meat Muffins
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
½ teaspoon brown sugar
10 ounces of ground beef
2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon paprika powder
½ puff pastry sheet
¼ cup chili sauce
1 tablespoon milk
How to Make Spicy Meat Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Finely chop the onion and add it in the skillet.
- Add the brown sugar. Cook them.
- Add the ground beef, sprinkle some salt and pepper and cook them.
- Add the parsley and the paprika powder and mix by time to time.
- Flour your workplace and roll out the puff pastry.
- Use a rolling pin to make the puff pastry thinner.
- Use 2 round cutters: one of 2-inch (5 cm) diameter, another of 0.8-inch (2 cm) diameter.
- Cut 6 small puff pastry rounds and 6 bigger puff pastry rounds.
- Put the bigger rounds in a 6-cup muffin pan.
- Put 1/2 teaspoon of chili sauce in each muffin cup.
- Add beef mixture in each cup and top the muffins with the small puff pastry rounds.
- Make an egg wash by whisking the egg with the milk.
- Spread some egg wash on the muffins using a silicone brush.
- Sprinkle some black and white sesame seeds.
- Bake the muffins for 20 minutes.