Ingredients Needed for Phyllo Egg Muffins With Dried Tomatoes
2 spring onions
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 pastrys sheets
2 tablespoons of heavy cream
½ cup shredded mozzarella
½ cup shredded cheddar
How to Cook Phyllo Egg Muffins With Dried Tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Chop the spring onions and slice the dried tomatoes.
- Slice the phyllo sheet in about 4 inches (10 cm) length and 2 inches (5 cm) width.
- Use a 12 cup muffin tray and spray it with vegetable oil. Place the phyllo pastry in a flower pattern in the empty slots. Leave room in the middle for the filling.
- Crack the eggs in a large bowl and whisk them. Season with salt and pepper and thicken with heavy cream. Mix with the sliced veggies.
- Use this mixture to fill the muffins. Sprinkle some mozzarella over them.
- Bake them in the oven for the next 25 minutes and serve!